Natural Life™ Manuka Honey MGO 800 (Not available in WA)
This product is currently sold out.
Hand-harvested from pristine native Australian Manuka forests. Natural Life™ Bio-Active Manuka Honey is a product of the Australian Leptospermum Polygalifolium plant. It is a premium quality pure Manuka Honey, harvested from unpolluted natural ecosystems along the East Coast of Australia.
Benefits of Natural Life™ Manuka Honey MGO 800 (250g)
Manuka Honey is a natural healing agent known for its antiseptic and antibacterial qualities
- Treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and dry skin
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial properties may assist healing wounds and abrasions
- May improve fungal conditions such as athlete's foot and ringworm
- Manuka Honey is antioxidant-rich and active in reducing inflammation
- Manuka Honey may help fight sore throats and the common cold
- Manuka Honey is a natural healing agent known for its antiseptic and antibacterial qualities
100% Manuka Honey - Sourced from the Leptospermum Polygalifolium plant, native to Australia & Lord Howe Island.
As an elixir:
Consumed direct from a spoon, up to 3 teaspoons per day.
As a food:
Spread on toast, drizzle over cereals, add to salads, stir-fries, shakes, smoothies and sauces!
For the skin:
Apply direct to cuts or abrasions to promote healing, add antibacterial protection and speed the scabbing process. Apply to affected skin irritations such as acne, eczema.
Not suitable for children under 12 months. Store in a cool, dry place. Tamper evident packaging - do not use if seal is broken.