Manuka honey is harvested by hand from Manuka flowers grown in Australian and New Zealand bushland, known to contain considerably higher natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties than that of regular honey, which is why people have been safely use Manuka Honey for wound care, digestion and general health.
Natural Life’s Manuka honey is totally Bio-Active and hand harvested from the nectar of native Australian Manuka flowers in unspoilt bushland, of which we have local beehives in Sydney Australia. Manuka honey maintains the integrity of the enzymes, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory agents that make honey useful for fighting infections, wound healing and the best choice for sweetness without a comprise on goodness and taste.
Director of Lifetime Health, Mr. Antony Adare said “Many people don't realise Manuka plants are native to Australia also. Harvesting our honey from Australian Manuka plants means we can keep costs low and retain more steady supply.” Sourcing Australian Manuka Honey means Natural Life™ can maintain better quality control, support local producers and sustain availability for local customers. It endorses the Natural Life™ guarantee of Premium Australian-Made natural health products.
Natural Life™ Manuka Honey is scientifically tested for active levels of the secret 'Manuka factor' Methylglyoxal (MGO).
Natural Life™ Manuka Honey is tested for quantities of MGO per kilogram and given an active MGO rating.
Benefits of Natural Life Manuka Honey
- May treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and dry skin.
- May improve fungal conditions such as athlete’s foot and ringworm.
- Manuka Honey has an antibacterial component that sets it apart from other honeys. This activity is stable and doesn't lose its potency when exposed to dilution, heat or light.
- Manuka Honey has been found to be effective against a range of bacteria including Helicobacter pylori (which cause most stomach ulcers); Escherichia coli (the most common cause of infected wounds) and Streptococcus pyogenes (which cause sore throats).
- Manuka Honey has an antioxidant that can help to increase vitality and immunity.
Choosing the best Manuka Honey for you
When buying Manuka Honey for medicinal purposes, it’s important to choose one with an activity level of 10 or higher. While it may not have the intense sweetness of the honey you buy at the supermarket, it will have a much sweeter effect on the quality of your health!
Getting the health benefits from Manuka Honey
Manuka Honey can be applied topically to the skin as a balm for skin infections, bites and cuts.
Take a spoonful orally to help soothe the throat and digestive tract.
Eat is as you would any other honey product to maintain general health.