With antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties there are a million ways you can use Propolis Liquids!
First, let’s find out more about Propolis…
Propolis is a waxy resin found in bee hives. The hive entrance is sealed with Propolis to prevent bacteria and viruses from entering. Inside the hive, propolis prevents the spread of infection and ensures the health of the thousands of bees in the colony.
Propolis Liquids are extracted from the propolis resin found in hives, then suspended in liquid for easy use.
How can you use Propolis Liquid?
Before we discuss how to use Propolis, let’s run over the key benefits first. Propolis has demonstrated antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Along with super high antioxidant and bioflavonoid activity, this makes propolis useful for:
- Healing wounds, sores and skin infections
- Supporting oral health
- Treating and preventing cold sores
- Reducing the impact of inflammatory health conditions
Specifically, Propolis has been shown to provide immune support and to help maintain a healthy natural immune function.
Here are some easy ways you can benefit from Propolis Liquids:
- Add a few drops of propolis liquid to water and use as a mouthwash to prevent gum disease and to treat gum infections or mouth ulcers.
- Gargle propolis liquid with water for relief from a sore throat.
- Use propolis liquid as a mouthwash after oral or dental surgery to speed healing and recovery.
- Apply as a ‘liquid bandage’ to help seal and heal cuts and abrasions
- Apply propolis liquid with a cotton swab for antibacterial healing of sores, scratches and wounds.
- Apply as above to soothe skin inflamed skin and promote healing.
- Apply to insect bites and stings to reduce inflammation and ease pain.
- Add Propolis Liquid to water or juice and consume daily for an antioxidant boost. Over time, this may also help build immune strength and reduce internal inflammation for ongoing general health and wellbeing.
Extra benefits from Natural Life™ Propolis Liquids
Natural Life Propolis liquids are alcohol-free, so they’re safe for children to use and gentle to the stomach. The Natural Life production process involves careful selection of the best quality raw material, followed by extraction, purification and distillation with quality analysis at each point along the way. Natural Life Propolis Liquids are available in two strengths, and also in the immensely popular Propolis & Manuka Honey Spray – a combination of two powerful natural antibacterial products in one convenient pack.
Add Natural Life Propolis Liquid to your healthcare cabinet for easy natural health and health support!