If you’re not already familiar with Royal Jelly, here’s a few things you might like to know:
- Royal Jelly is a natural substance found in bee hives where it’s used to nurture the Queen Bee
- Traditional cultural uses of Royal Jelly are for health, beauty and rejuvenation
- Royal Jelly is high in vitamins A, C, & E – for skin health and cell renewal
- A rich source of B Complex Vitamins, Royal Jelly can also help increase vital energy, support healthy nerve function and assist to manage stress
- The amino acids in Royal Jelly are useful for muscle growth, strength and cell production
Different types of Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is sold for human consumption in either fresh or capsule form.
Natural Life™ Fresh Royal Jelly is frozen within 72 hours of extraction from the hive. It is then analysed by quality control and remains 100% pure, frozen until delivery.
Royal Jelly Capsules contain a powdered, freeze-dried form of Royal Jelly. Freeze-drying is used to maintain maximum nutrient content.
Fresh Royal Jelly is preferred by many health enthusiasts as it retains the highest nutrient content. Fresh Royal Jelly is simply consumed straight from a spoon. We recommend 1-2 teaspoons each day. You may like to mix Fresh Royal Jelly with honey to taste before consuming. Consumed as a food, the nutrients in fresh Royal Jelly are easily absorbed by the digestive system.
Always buy Fresh Royal Jelly from a well-established brand with strict manufacturing and shipping methods. Natural Life™ has been shipping Fresh Royal Jelly from Australia to the world since 1996, and is known for premium standards of quality, delivery and freshness.
Royal Jelly capsules are more highly consumed than Fresh Royal Jelly because they are more stable and therefore more easily transported and stored. Royal Jelly capsules are cheaper than the fresh variety, have little smell or flavour and are easy to consume. Freeze-dried Royal Jelly capsules are a reliable method of capturing and maintaining nutrient value. Royal Jelly capsules are an excellent natural source of easily absorbed multi-nutrients.
We recommend 1-2 1000mg capsules of Royal Jelly each day.
In fresh or capsule form, Natural Life™ Royal Jelly is trusted, guaranteed and a wonderful way to add health and vitality to your day!