Have you heard about the amazing health benefits of the natural superfood Royal Jelly?
Particularly good for women, Royal Jelly is said to assist the body with a variety of medical conditions i.e. low immunity, fatigue and a range of skin conditions.
While there are few clinical studies to show its support of any specific condition, there is plenty of anecdotal evidence to to suggest Royal Jelly does benefit the overall health of an individual and there are plenty of good reasons why...
5 Reasons Royal Jelly is Good for Your Health:
1. Royal Jelly contains large amounts of antioxidants which combat free radicals and free radical damage, helping to improve cell function and slow the ageing process.
2. Rich in B complex vitamins, Royal Jelly can help stabilise the nervous system to assist in managing some anxiety issues.
3. Rich in B complex vitamins, plus vitamins A,C,E and 18 amino acids, Royal jelly helps improve strength, endurance and energy levels.
4. Royal Jelly has a stimulating effect on the metabolic system which helps to process protein, carbohydrates and fats better.
5. The vitamin E in Royal Jelly is said to have profound effects on the skin's appearance and on skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
Where does this amazing health product come from
Royal Jelly is secreted from the glands of nurse bees and used to feed bee larvae immediately after hatching. After that, only larvae selected to 'become' queen is fed Royal Jelly. This exclusive diet of Royal Jelly is what differentiates the Queen from other bees. Indeed, she grows to be twice the size of a worker bee, lives twenty times as long and lays 2.5 times her weight in eggs every day!
So who takes Royal Jelly?
The Chinese are the biggest consumer of Royal Jelly, as it has played a key role in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Because Royal Jelly is a common Traditional Eastern medicine, it is widely used throughout Asia. In the Western world, those interested in natural health are slowly awakening to the amazing health benefits of Royal Jelly and it is now recognised as a raw, natural superfood according to Healthline.
Royal Jelly tends to be more popular among women most likely for its effect on skin health and beauty, however, it is also beneficial for men seeking additional energy and strength and overall good health.
Australian Royal jelly is known to be of exceptional quality, due to strict production regulations and the quality of bee farming environments. When selecting a Royal Jelly product, fresh is best, and if choosing a capsule - opt from a premium quality capsule with no artificial additives.